Step-by-step process to creating, publishing, marketing and selling your first design.
Does this sound familiar?
- I couldn't ever be a designer because I'm not [creative enough, smart enough, good enough, etc.]
- I have so many ideas for patterns but I don't know where to start turning them into patterns.
- I've created a few patterns but [I don't really know what I'm doing, it's just a hobby, I couldn't ever really earn any money from it.]
Designer Bootcamp is designed to bust through those fears and worries and show you that whatever your goal is, it's totally possible to achieve it
Here's what we cover in this course:
- Picking Yarn and Stitch Pattern
- Swatching for Gauge
- Planning and Casting On
- Knitting the Sample
- Calculating Yardage
- Pattern Layout
- Tech Editing and Test Knitting
- Publishing and Promoting Your Pattern
- Moving Forward